De Anza College hosted an introductory Habits of Mind session on April 23. Educators from De Anza, San Jose City, Foothill and Santa Rosa learned about Habits of Mind and how they can be used to facilitate greater success on college campuses, while practicing three Habits of Mind: “Creating, Imagining, Innovating,” “Thinking Interdependently,” and “Responding with Wonderment and Awe.” Participants met in the Professional Learning Office, which manifests De Anza’s commitment to professional learning and increasing our ability as educators to best meet the needs of our diverse students.
Habits of Mind at De Anza College
- Adult Ed Consortia Rock Professional Learning at “Super Regional” Workshop Series
- Peer Power: Tutor Expo 2018!
- Growth Mindset and Habits of Mind: Practices and Programs 2.23.18
- 2nd Annual Reading Apprenticeship Conference
- College of Alameda hosts “Transforming Student Success through Appreciation and Integration”