On Feb. 20, we convened the first ESL Sharing Event in Northern California to talk about structural changes taking place in ESL departments, current professional learning opportunities and needed opportunities. All of this lead to a lively discussion on how 3CSN can help facilitate the creation of a statewide ESL Community of Practice. Stay tuned for more information.
ESL Sharing Event at Laney
- Adult Ed Consortia Rock Professional Learning at “Super Regional” Workshop Series
- Peer Power: Tutor Expo 2018!
- Growth Mindset and Habits of Mind: Practices and Programs 2.23.18
- 2nd Annual Reading Apprenticeship Conference
- College of Alameda hosts “Transforming Student Success through Appreciation and Integration”